This writing blogs has helped me a lot in trying to express my thoughts and feelings on the plays that I have read and watched. After writing these blogs and reading my friends’blogs, I have come to realized that blogs are important in education, to have further understanding and having to know other people’s opinion.
Since this is the last blog in this session that I will be writing, I would like to thank Dr Edwin for giving me this opportunity to write this blogs. I have enjoyed doing this blog and I hope that Dr Edwin will never stop doing this with other students.
Since this is the last blog in this session that I will be writing, I would like to thank Dr Edwin for giving me this opportunity to write this blogs. I have enjoyed doing this blog and I hope that Dr Edwin will never stop doing this with other students.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home