Gold rain and hailstone.
It was a good and comedy play.
The play was quite impressive as there are only two persons acting on the stage.
The feeling of being in KLPAC is also quite interesting.
I love the environment there, filled with art works, abstract art works which are very impressive.
Gold rain and hail stone, even though i couldn't really connect the play to my own experience, I have heard of those stories before. Their free lifestyle, going against the religion, being a homosexual, is something that Islam cannot accept.
The play does give me a clear picture of how the people in the 80's has been exposed to the West in so many ways, their behaviour and their social lives.
All that I can say is, keep our culture, keep to our religion and still move on with the development
It was a good and comedy play.
The play was quite impressive as there are only two persons acting on the stage.
The feeling of being in KLPAC is also quite interesting.
I love the environment there, filled with art works, abstract art works which are very impressive.
Gold rain and hail stone, even though i couldn't really connect the play to my own experience, I have heard of those stories before. Their free lifestyle, going against the religion, being a homosexual, is something that Islam cannot accept.
The play does give me a clear picture of how the people in the 80's has been exposed to the West in so many ways, their behaviour and their social lives.
All that I can say is, keep our culture, keep to our religion and still move on with the development

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home