First…
The first play that I had watched was 30 days in September. The play is very interesting and after watching that play, my perspectives towards play, has changed totally. At first, I thought that watching play is only for the old and rich people.
I really thought that plays would be very boring and only artistic people would be crazy to go and watch for them. Now, my perspective is, plays are interesting and I should watch plays even though movies have a much better sound system. The play does give impact to me as I can relate it to the people around me.
I had once met a friend who was molested by her own family member and this has given a bad impact towards her. As a conclusion, I love plays and plays are about real life situations that is being brought on stage.
The first play that I had watched was 30 days in September. The play is very interesting and after watching that play, my perspectives towards play, has changed totally. At first, I thought that watching play is only for the old and rich people.
I really thought that plays would be very boring and only artistic people would be crazy to go and watch for them. Now, my perspective is, plays are interesting and I should watch plays even though movies have a much better sound system. The play does give impact to me as I can relate it to the people around me.
I had once met a friend who was molested by her own family member and this has given a bad impact towards her. As a conclusion, I love plays and plays are about real life situations that is being brought on stage.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home